Well, the drive from Atlanta to Pensacola did not go as smoothly as the drive from Virginia Beach to Atlanta. It rained the whole way and Breyten screamed a lot of the way because he does not like his car seat anymore! We made more stops on the 5 hour drive than we did on the 9 hour drive. But, we eventually made it and Aunt Kiki and Uncle Jamie were finally able to meet Breyten.
Kierra is due on 2-1-2011 with Adrienne Louise. She has a cute baby bump:) I was able to feel little Adrienne (although Kiki claims she is not little!) kicking last night. It's one of the neatest things ever, I love it. I loved feeling Breyten kick when I was preggo, granted when it didn't hurt!
Yesterday, Kiki, Breyten, and I were able to go to the outlet malls in Destin, FL. I was able to get Breyten some 6, 9, and 12 month clothes. Also, Trenten has a requested a completely new wardrobe by the time he gets home next May. Well, that isn't going to happen, but he will be happy with a few new nice clothes. So, I was able to get him some stuff too. Nike outlet stores give a 10% military discount, which is very nice. I had to buy Trenten some new shoes and am going to send them to him today. He exercises 2 to 3 times a day on the ship (what else is there to do?!?) and his shoes are wearing quickly! Anyway, today Grandma and Grandpa Long are flying in from Ohio. Should be good times with the Longs.
~Ashton
No comments:
Post a Comment