Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Airplane Ticket

Ok, so due to some events in the last 24 hours, I made a decision. I am FLYING to Memphis for Stephanie's wedding in March. I purchased my ticket this afternoon (and even got a military discount!) My grandmother (father's mom) found out today that her lung cancer did not improve with radiation treatments, but, actually, worsened leaving her between 1 to 3 years to live. So, my Aunt Marsha (who lives in Knoxville) is moving back to Memphis to help take care of Maw and Pappy. Aunt Marsha's house was where I would stop in Knoxville on trip from Memphis to Va Beach. Also, Trenten does not believe I am a good driver (whatever!) and does not like me driving. So, with all that in mind, and the fact that I am still exhausted from the last 2 day trip, I bought the plane ticket. Now, I need to find rides to and from places to see family and friends and to wedding events (which won't be very difficult). And, I will need to borrow an infant car seat and pack-n-play from someone. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
~Ashton

2 comments:

  1. You should just bring your stroller/caeseat and check it at The gate. You can use our pack n play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Wouldn't I have to move it between planes? Or is that like checking a bag? It's really bulky and heavy to push around the Atlanta airport in between flights. I was thinking of just taking an umbrella stroller. With checking it as a bag: do you know anyone who has done that? I feel that it would get ruined since the do NOT take care of bags and multiple luggage sets have been ruined flying...

    ReplyDelete