February 11, 2011
Today is my baby boy's 6 month celebration!!! I can't believe how big he is now, and how active he is!! He has so much energy already. I put him down on the floor mat the other day and went to my bathroom to get ready. I came back into the living room and was my baby boy on his floor mat where I left him? Um, no. In fact, he had rolled himself under the coffee table which is a good 7 feet from where I put him. So, it begins...
On another note, this day in 2006, Trenten proposed to me and I accepted. So began the engagement that led to the marriage that led to my Breyten :)
Today, Kendal and Karalyn and Karsen are going to come over. Kendal is going to try to take some pictures of Breyten, but we will see if he will cooperate!
No comments:
Post a Comment