Monday, February 28, 2011
Trying to eat better...
So, have any of you found a better way of eating? As in, non-processed foods/organic foods/ etc. I'm looking for new, easy recipes for a better way to eat. Particularly, I struggle with eating veggies and fruits (I rarely eat both of these everyday, I know that is terrible, that's why I am trying to change it!) My diet is terrible (especially since Trenten has been gone and I don't cook.. I eat a lot of processed, ready to eat foods). I got to thinking about the kind of diet I want Breyten to have, and it is not anything that I am doing! So, with that in mind, I am aiming to do better. I am starting by going to the Farmer's Market later today and buying local produce and meats. That's a good start, right? Anyway, if you have any tips, let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment