Friday, March 25, 2011

Night 2....

So, I waited until after my Memphis trip to start training Breyten to sleep without me. The first night, he screamed for about 30 minutes before going to sleep (because he wanted me). Then, he finally fell asleep and woke up about 3 times during the night (all of which he fell asleep by himself within 10 minutes). Last night, he did sleep all night (actually he's still sleeping which would never happen if he slept with me cause my alarm always woke him up). However, he screamed for about 1 and 1/2 hours before going to sleep. I went into his room every 15 minutes or so. I didn't pick him up, I just talked to him and patted him (at which time he would grab my hands with such strength so that I wouldn't leave him again...) It was very sad and difficult. I want to be able to hold him and rock him... but daddy is coming home in the next 2 months and he can't sleep with us (there is no room!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment