Tuesday, May 10, 2011

NC here we come!

Well, Trenten received his official orders today. We are moving to Camp Lejeune, NC in September. I am really excited for several reasons. 1) I have already lived in NC (as has Trenten) and really liked it. 2) My brother Austin is moving there in June :) 3) Kendal and Tavis have already lived there and after visiting them several times, I feel like I know the area. 4) I know people there already. 5) It's still close to Norfolk, so I can visit my friends and family here. 6) It's closer for traveling to both of our families in Ohio and TN. 


Yep, lots of reasons why I will enjoy NC. Oh, also, OORAH!


1 comment:

  1. yay!!! Yall have a babysitter whenever you need one :) I will be sans hubby :( let me know if you need anything! ~annie 901-488-9291

    ReplyDelete