Friday, January 13, 2012
school...
So school is going well so far, but I'm getting overwhelmed... I have one more "pre-requisite" class to finish for my master's degree, and then, it's off to the races to start all the lovely advanced patho, pharm, and physical assessment classes, followed by 600 clinical hours... I'm feeling overwhelmed because so far, the time I have spent on completing 5 classes and starting a 6th class has been very minimal (about one hour a day). And, I know that with the increase of difficulty with the coming classes means more time... precious time that only comes when Breyten is sleeping or completely occupied (like right with Curious George). Also, can these 600 clinical hours and graduation and passing of boards be completed before the year 2015 comes and nurse practitioners will be forced to get their doctorates before practicing?!? I surely hope so, but it's all in God's timing. I know that we will go through a deployment, and, hopefully, another baby before that time comes, but I don't know how a school schedule fits into that. I'm trying not to stress out on things that are in the future. So, I'm letting go and letting God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry Heather, I hardly ever check this anymore, you can just post your question on here.
ReplyDelete