So, I have just a few thoughts this morning. First, our son is 13 weeks old today!! I cannot believe it, it has gone by extremely quickly! Waiting for him to come, especially the last month, then he was 6 days late and then I was in labor for 28 hours... Well, that time went by very slowly! Now, time just flies by.
Next, I was talking to a lady this morning about changing a shipping address for a treadmill I ordered (to help me lose the 56 pounds I had gained during that pregnancy, which is so ridiculous!) Anyway, somehow I ended up talking about how my husband was deployed (I think she heard Breyten crying and started asking me questions). Well, she made the comment that she prays for the military and their families. She said she is really thankful for all the sacrifices that is made on parts of both the service member and their families. I definitely teared up! I never knew how much that could mean, but it means a lot to me. So, if you ever get an opportunity to say something like that to a service member or their family, please do!
~Ashton
No comments:
Post a Comment