Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's on the agenda for today...

Today is going to be filled with laundry, packing, and eating lunch with friends from church. Tomorrow, Breyten and I are going on another road trip. This time we are headed to Atlanta, GA for the weekend so that Aunt Kaelah and Uncle Lew can meet Breyten, finally as they say... Then, we are headed to Pensacola, FL on Monday so that we can spend the week with Aunt Kierra and Uncle Jamie (who are also ready to meet Breyten). The Long Thanksgiving will be the following Saturday. Then, off to Memphis the next Tuesday or Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving with my side of the family. We are driving, so total time in the car will be 10 hours to Atlanta, 5 to Pensacola, and then 7 to Memphis. I installed a DVD player in my SUV so Breyten won't get so bored... I think I'm going to be done with "Jonah" the Veggie Tale movie after this trip, but if it keeps him entertained, it will be worth it! I don't rush, I just take it one mile at a time and stop whenever myself or Breyten needs to (usually Breyten needs to a whole lot more than I do.)

well off to do those things,
~Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment