Over my travels, I started Breyten on rice cereal. I was really hoping that he would sleep through the night. Well, that was wishful thinking! Last night, he got up every 2 hours! On our first night back of our last trip, he slept the whole night! I'm hoping tomorrow is better.
I was able to get a nice box from Trenten while I was away. On a trip to Greece, he got me a cookbook and some olive oil. I can't wait to use it! Also, he enclosed a DVD that has him reading children's books for Breyten. It's called the United Through Reading Program, and it's really sweet.
Here is a picture of Breyten that I think looks just like Trenten:
Trenten a long time ago...
Trenten William Long
I'm so thankful for my two guys!! I love them and am so proud of them.
~Ashton


No comments:
Post a Comment