This is not for the weak stomachs~
Breyten needed a diaper change; so, I picked him up and took him from the living room to his room. When I placed him on his changing table, I noticed poop on both of his socks. This means a blowout down both sides! This is one of those times you just don't know where to start. I decided to undress him first. I got him all clean with fresh clothes. I thought it was over. Well, I looked down and saw it all over my robe and pants. I looked down at the floor and noticed we had made a poop trail from the living room to his room. Good thing I had just bought some resolve! Well, I decided to use the mop bucket to ring out my rag after scrubbing each spot. Well, I got all done with that and was getting up to rinse out the mop bucket when I spilled poop water all over the clean floor... so, I had to rescrub the floor. During all of that, Breyten was screaming because he was hungry, he had nothing left in him! All the clothes and rags are washing on the sanitation cycle... bet your glad you didn't have to clean all that!
What a morning,
~Ashton
No comments:
Post a Comment