Thursday, September 8, 2011

Excitement in Life

Lately, there seems to be very few things in life that get me excited. I feel as if I do the same mundane things over and over again... I guess you can say that I am in some sort of a stay-at-home mommy rut. Don't get me wrong, I love being able to stay at home and care for my son, but it just is getting old lately... 


But....




On Friday I will be leaving for Orlando, Fl!!! Somewhere I have never been before and I am truly excited to go!! We should get there on Saturday. On Sunday, we plan on going to Sea World and meeting up with Katie and Aaron (YAY!) that evening for dinner. And then, Monday thru Thursday will be hanging out with Mickey and his friends :) What a gift to be able to go to such a great vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment