Saturday, September 17, 2011

Profinity

I've been meaning to tell people about a new site called profinity.com. It's a "savings" website. Basically, you pay $15 a month a get some of these great things: $25 rebate to any restaurant of your choice (the reason why I started doing this in the first place, takes about 4 weeks for you to get the rebate, but all you have to do is spend at least $25 at any restaurant, scan the receipt to your profile and ask for the rebate), 25 grocery coupons every week (you can choose from hundreds), 1 free companion plane ticket quarterly, discounts on hundreds of online stores, hotels... 


Anyway, this is my 2nd month and I've been really pleased with it. If you decide to try it, please identify me as the one who told you so that I can get another $25 restaurant rebate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment