There are a lot of things that Breyten has done before the average child does (granted there are things like crawling, walking, and talking that he did after the average child does...) However, hitting toddlerhood before he is technically a toddler has been quite a challenge! It is even more a challenge because he is so whinny due to the fact that he knows what he wants but he cannot say the words. He can point and show me and that works most of the time. I've contemplated sign language for him because I think it will help his frustration, but with moving in the next week, I don't have a lot of time to spend doing it... Maybe after the move...
I have to say that this time period will not last forever, and I know I will miss it when he is older, but right now, it really is a challenge for me. Trenten was saying how blessed we were to have him as he was screaming bloody murder in the back of the truck... I just had to laugh because that's what's it has been like the last few weeks with him...
No comments:
Post a Comment