Thursday, December 8, 2011
The Kirby Vacuum
So, have you ever seen that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Debra gets that vacuum cleaner that gets up every spec of dirt. She goes to Marie's house, and not one spec of dirt is found!! Anyway, an we had a Kirby salesman come to our new house yesterday. Let's just say we were really impressed and bought the entire system. It's really shameful how much we paid on a vacuum, it was as much as our down payment for this house! But, nevertheless, the amount of dirt this thing pulls up is incredible!! I vacuumed the whole downstairs and looked into the bag, kind of thinking that there wouldn't be a whole lot that it picked up since I had vacuumed not so long ago with my LG cleaner. But, boy, was I wrong and astonished with what came out of our carpets!! I am very happy with my new Kirby, but not so pleased with how much it cost... I'm writing it off as a healthier life investment...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment