Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rite Aid

So, I recently started shopping at Rite Aid with a wellness card. And, I thought that I would share with you (whoever you are) what I found this week. I got 2 packages of Huggies diapers ($19.99 regular) for about $27 (that's $13.50 off in coupons, the break down: $3 manufacturers coupon off for buying 2, $4 rite aid "up" rewards (basically rite aid gift card), $2.50 off manufacturers coupons, $2 off for rite aid coupon for watching a video ad (adperk.com), then (the cashier wasn't suppose to take these, they were expired and she was really only suppose to take a total of 2 manufacturer's coupons and 2 rite aid coupons, but she did anyway :) 2 $1 off coupons for each box.  Also, since Breyten is exclusively bottle feeding, I needed more bottles. They are having a buy one get one free for philips avent bottles this week. So, I bought 2 boxes of 2 9 oz bottles ($14.99 each regular, but I paid for only one :) 
I tried to tell Trenten how much money I saved him, but he was not really into it like I was. 
Anyway, Breyten rode in a shopping cart like a big boy today: (I bought the shopping cart blanket thing at Ross for $15 the other day...) We were at Babies R Us getting baby food (about to start on veggies in the next week), nursery water (3 for $3 this week), and enfamil (buy 2 refill boxes, get $10 gift card through today only). 


2 comments:

  1. dang woman!! save that deployment money!! you are gonna have one happy hubby in a few months :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tavis also seems unimpressed with my thrifty ways of shopping...he says I seem to SPEND a lot in order to SAVE money...but it's stuff we would buy anyway, so I keep telling myself I'm doing a good job - and you are too :)

    ReplyDelete